- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All customers are COD via Cash, Check or Credit Card unless credit has been established for longer term payments. Contact our Credit Department for details.
Each Manufacterer has a specific return policy. Typically it is specified in the manual that comes with their products. We must adhere to our Manufacturer's guidelines and they will decide if a product may be returned for credit or will need to be field serviced/replaced. To qualify for any return:
- All returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase (preferably an invoice) and an accomplished Return Form
- Non-defective returns:
- will not be accepted after 30 days of invoice date
- is subject to 20% restocking charge
- must be in its original container/box and in saleable condition
- Our drivers will not pick up returns without a pick up authorization from our office. You must call to request for one.
- Special orders are not subject to return.
- The following items are subject to on-site evaluation and should not be returned to Hatchik:
All heaters from Raypak, Sta-rite & Jandy
All Polaris Pool Cleaners
Any warranty claim on the above items may be coursed through the office and arrangements will be made for an on-field inspection by the vendor rep.
- The following items will not be accepted for return:
All bulk products, including 50-100 bags of chemicals, sand, cement, marble dust, vermiculite etc.
- cut hose, tubing, pipe, rope etc.
- loose sheets and open or wet cases of tile
- test kits, strips and replacement test solutions
- light bulbs
- flange bolts, nuts, washers
- paint and caulking
- coping & pavers, all types
- firebrick for heaters and any other fragile parts or products
- leftover merchandise at end of season
Hatchik Supply Co. reserves the right to refuse the return of any item on the basis of: physical condition, warranty, documentation, technical evaluation and other reasonable considerations.